Wednesday, January 18, 2012

i want to go to there


 i know this whole 'me being a (not-just-family) blogger' thing is largely a joke, cause, um, seven to twelve people read my blog and no one comments except maybe two of them (AHEM!), and i'm technologically useless, but man i wish i was off and going to this this weekend!


alt looks sooooooo wicked cool! i bet the people there are gonna be mega crafty, arty, stylish doers of THINGS! i bet there's gonna be bunting EVERYWHERE! i could take that session 6 workshop about growing my readership!and who doesn't want to go to DESIGN CAMP?!?!?!?! I WANT TO GO TO DESIGN CAMP!!!!

next year, guys. next year i am going to alt. you try and stop me! (but don't. actually. try. please. cause i would really like to go. and i'd rather you did not, in fact, stop me.)

No comments: