Thursday, November 24, 2011

hip hip

hooray!

i've had a job for three months! and that means my probation is over!



today i had my unofficial 3 month review-lunch. and it was great AND delicious.

and i love my job. and i love my life. and i am a happy girl. because.

i have health benefits!

i have a salary!

i have cool and fun and kind and reasonable co-workers!

i get to do little logistic problems!

i have room to grow!

i get to plan a christmas party for kids and go present shopping for TOYS!!!

i have a great dog! (that lets me do stuff like this:)



i had an awesome ladies date this week with some of my favourite ladies seeing an amazing movie!

i have been spending time with a really cool dude!

i cleaned my kitchen last night and it is a magical dream!

christmas is on it's way!

and this morning when i woke up, this is where i was:

{it's a rubbish photo, but come on! i couldn't disturb the puppy! my left arm was under her, too. awwwwwwwwwwww.
i stayed in bed an extra 20 minutes because it was just so awesome. and i still made it to work on time! blamo! hazah!}

3 comments:

Emma said...

I can't wait until that long puppy gets spiralsquished into an airline crate. Yeah! I mean, for after, for after that, at the other end.

I am eating marshmallows that were on sale at co-op, so, all good here too.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Really, really, really happy that you're enjoying your job so much. See, private equity is fun times!

Ione said...

"Happiness is like those places in fairy tales whose gates are guarded by dragons: we must fight in order to conquer it" Alexandre Dumas. Well fought, Erin.