Monday, February 21, 2011

saved my life

i've been trying to think of a new 'regular feature' for this here blog, now that stylist of the week is long gone. i just haven't felt like writing about other stylists. is that bad? i don't know. but! fear not! new feature. or. featurette. mini posts. thing of the week. thing-that-saved-my-life of the week. because there have been a lot of little things lately that have made my life SO MUCH BETTER!

this week!

kimbra. KIMBRA! she wants to settle down. and i might just play this on every first date i go on from now on.



kristel is here (which is also saving my life) and we have been talking a lot about songs we wished we'd written first. this is FOR SURE one. a pop song about wanting to get married and have a kid?! FOR REALS?! yup. no jokes.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I love that her hair and eye makeup is done to make her look awkward and kind of deadish like a porcelain doll. Good detail, those stylists.

Ione Hooper said...

And I love the ballet lines in the dance.