Wednesday, February 9, 2011

mom


my mom was here. but now she's gone. which is totes sad.





see, i have the best mom of all the moms. most people, when i told them my mom would be in town for ten days, and sharing my bedroom with me for many, made terrified faces. like. 'if MY mom were up in my space like that, i'd go BANANAS!' well. that's a shame. because my mom is way too awesome and ten days wasn't nearly enough. sigh. not only does she clean up and dog sit and buy groceries, but she also listens to me whine about not having enough monies to buy a house in toronto ever ever, and puts up with me napping a lot. also, she is good at jokes.

anyways. i miss my mom.

here are some things that happened this week. photo-stylez.


we did a creative! oh. feels good. here's lauren. our photographer.


dogs on set! margene getting up in the model's grill. (the model is tea. (not like the beverage.))




here are the awesome clothes we pulled. lots and lots of clothes.


mom was on puppywatch.




model checks out some of the picks.


what i wore on set. dress from winners. i cut out the tag way back, and now i don't remember the brand. h&m tights. nine west socks. deena & ozzy boots @ urban outfitter. mom's belt (which i stole ages ago). feather earring by myrtle and pearls.


hangin in the ROM stairwell. (more on the ROM another time. like. about the paper dresses!)


a lightly neon day. h&m tank. zara blazer. talula pants @ aritzia. cooperative booties @ urban outfitters. kenneth cole purse.


mom and i went to the CN tower and ate in the rotating restaurant. oooo la la!


looking, looking.


after the CN tower, we made drinks and played cribbage.


mom bought me new pillar candles. cause mine were all burned down. everything is illuminated!

okay. well. i hate to bring up glee. but. has anyone noticed how awesome brittany looks now that she gets to wear real clothes? she looks awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your so lucky to bring your doggies to work and your job looks very fun.

Emma said...

You know, sometimes MY mom comes and stays in MY flat and WE have good times too! Minus the dog though. But I bet if we stuck all the stickbugsandfish together they would be the same size as Margene. Also, I like that winners dress. Lots.