Sunday, March 6, 2011

comfort pod

margene has been waking up and crying-howling earlier and earlier. it is the worst. this morning she started some time around 7, and some time around 8:30 she managed to jump her gate loose from the wall and get out of the kitchen. she then came and harassed me until i gave up and got out of bed. i say again. worst. i am so tired! MARGENE! 2 hours is not enough hours of sleeping!

anyways.

i feel like i should be productive with my 'awakeness', so i'm posting. even though i'm pretty sure my brain is not at all in a good place for 'thinking'.

let's talk about: jil sander fall 2011!

i'm into the trend of spaciousness/volume-while-remaining-constructed that's going on here. it's comfortable. without being slouchy or disheveled. it's put together. i would really like to be wearing all jil sander all the time. long grey dress?! yes. great.

also the boxy wool (i assume?) jackets remind me a lot of josee's stuff. which, of course, makes me like it. there are even the fitted hoods like the one she made me back in the day. remember? yeah! i also pretty much always love raf simons' use of colour. i'm not showing a tonne of it in the pictures i've chosen from the collection, but it is there. and it is great. that's as much word-using as my poor dead brain is up to for now. so. pictures!





















all images from style.com.

(and. also. in case you did forget. here's a picture of me in the josee hat-hood. because i love this picture and want to look at it again. so, you can too.)

3 comments:

Emma said...

I want: The green-pink sweater vest, the all black little black-riding hood thing, and the GIANT FLOWER POD. Which leaves the hilarious sweat-pants dresses (that I do like, mind) for you. Perfect.

erin k h said...

also, i get the floral pantsuit. so we can match. perfect.

Anonymous said...

flower pant suits the best. also you look like a fairy with that make up and unicorn white hair.