Saturday, September 27, 2008

iPhone

I'm writing this on my phone. Awesome. I apologize for the capitals. It likes to do that.

Yesterday I spent two very fine hours in the steriotypically dingy-dark SU bar. The prof who was supposed to show up and tell us about cvcs didn't. Show. But instead I hung out with a group of my fellow MFAs, of both years. I made friends! I got mobile phone numbers! I learned a bit more about my program.

Today, despite being there more than half an hour early, I did not beat the line up at the bike station. I was about 7spots from the front when they ran out of bikes. Sigh. Maybe next week...

2 comments:

Emma said...

Whoa. The Scottish sure love their bikes. Next week, one hour early and bring a book....

Anonymous said...

I think it is really, really cool that people line up that early for bikes. See, I told you everyone loves them. I TOLD you!