Wednesday, February 15, 2012

me and you, babe

i'm too pooped from writing about rodarte to get all feelings up in your grill again so soon.

so just look at this alice & olivia and enjoy it because it is fantastic, and also remember when i first first cut off my hair one million years ago (10!) and dyed it white?! sigh. remember? i miss that white bob sometimes. now. and also, again, eyeliner forever, eyeliner for life.

















{fall alice & olivia 2012, photos courtesy of alice & olivia by way of style.com}

2 comments:

Emma said...

This is the collection I do not like. But not because I don't like the clothes, just because I can't concentrate, what with being concerned that white-hair-bob-head's head is going to fall off. Seriously girl, use your neck.

erin k h said...

do you know how hard it is to hold your head up when your neck is so slim?! it is SO HARD! also she's young - like a baby deer that can't use its legs right yet. baby model neck.