Saturday, February 11, 2012

the rabbithole

alice (of wonderland) goes to college to major in women's studies and art history.

or that's what i see, anyways.

jil sander navy fall. those shoes? the ones in images 4 & 6? they make me crazy. not in a good way. they are soooo wrong in my books. which means i'll probably be mad crazy in love with them in, oh, 8 months time. damn it. but for now. they make me a little ragey. just not my thing. also. the shorts. image 3. sorta bike-short-like. is that a thing again? i was just looking woefully at all the pant-shorts i have that are that length and thinking 'oh god, why? why did we ever wear those?' and now they're back? bleh. ugh. shooooot. but everything else. good work!

i love the backpacks (although i'm not sure they're ergonomic or whatever). i want the red one i think. or the green. and that last dress? the peach one? a dream. just plain and simple. dream.








{fall jil sander navy 2012, photos courtesy of jil sander navy by way of style.com}

1 comment:

Emma said...

Oooooh, the red plaid dress. Yes. And the gold one with navy belt. Yes yes.

(get me some tools and leather and I can make you that backpack.)