Wednesday, February 15, 2012

a bit of earth

some shows make me want and want and some shows make me sad and some shows make me excited...

preen (justin thornton and thea bregazzi) has just made me joyful. it is so so joyful. it has made me warm and fuzzy in my insides, and glad to be alive, and all that fantastic joy-stuff. those orange pants. that outfit, image 4, is just about flawless. the fall-appropriate-flowers that are not dreary but not too spring. the earthy yet saturated and pop-y colour and the simple ornamentation. the picknick table sweater in image 7. can we talk about those orange pants again?! the makeup and hair, too, is so so wonderful. dewy and tousled and wind-rosy and making me think just a little of pixies and fairies.

yes. this has made me glad to my core.









{fall preen 2012, photos by marcus tondo at gorunway.com by way of style.com}

No comments: