Monday, January 23, 2012

saved my life

well shit buckets. i'm cranky. which is a real shame because i was in the BEST mood this morning, and i was GONNA write all about how wonderful this weekend was, and how happy and great and wonderful life is and BLAH BLAH HOORAY!

but then somewhere in the 2.5 blocks between my apartment and the subway, my buspass fell out of my pocket. i immediately turned back, of course, and searched the streets for it. someone must have picked it up and taken it. (and no, they didn't turn it in at the station. i asked.) i KNOW that i had it in my hand in the elevator at home, and that i put it in my pocket in the lobby. (and no, it wasn't in the elevator or lobby or even on our hallway floor. i checked.) also. it was pouring rain. and i had been having a great hair day. but. i didn't have an umbrella. because it is WINTER in CANADA and it's not supposed to be freaking RAINING!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

so now i have to find monies in my extremely tight new cash-budget system to get myself to and fro work between now and february 1. effffff. i only, technically, have $27. left for this month. and i was planning on using that to eat, you know, dinner.

BUT, but, but... things could for sure be worse. i am cranky and sad, sure. but more sad/angry about em's bike being stolen (DIE STEALERS!). AND. i did have the best weekend ever. so. bleh. fine. life is not soooo bad, i know. punch the air, move on.

still. this first video works well for today. (i mean. i wasn't gonna kill myself, don't worry, but. you know.) thanks to emma for this one. she is a runner. and i do like a drummer. (me and my drummer!)



aaaannnnnnd. special bonus double-day! this one is for chris. because he is a runner. (CRAZY RUNNER!) and i am my father's son. (?????!!!!!!) (wolf parade!)



happy monday lovelies. may it only go uphill from this morning!


No comments: