Friday, January 20, 2012

ff

just because you look like a princess doesn't mean you can't be a kickass rapper.

so so true.

learn some lessons from these awesome little humans.

and remember to take a little you-time this weekend. cause there is nothing wrong with being self-sufficient and enjoying some alone time. fact!

(special thanks to roommate for sending me the above link and making me glad.)

and. a little something from my favourite feminist fashion writer and twitterer (tweeter?) sarah nicole prickett:


2 comments:

Emma said...

Ohhh, those are both good. I think the disneyland crying girl is you. And I really, really like how the writing as a woman writer has said what she has said. Yes! For how long has that been used as an insult? Geez, society! Oh dear, society.

erin k h said...

the disneyland girl IS me! i cried while watching, of course. her eyes get SOOOO BIG! and the little girl wondering about why girls can't play with super heroes is you, i suppose. AND YES! i love her because she is so un-ashamed of who she is and how she does what she does. feelings and all. whatever, eff you! like that.