Friday, January 28, 2011

my body is a hutch

how has this not been talked about more? rodarte spring collection? WOODGRAIN!

i love me a graphic pattern/print. and i LOVE furniture. and i love love LOVE these wood prints. i want my wardrobe to look like an ACTUAL WARDROBE! (not a hint of sarcasm. i really really do. really. a lot.)












and THEN. there's this one that looks like a bone china plate. which you could put in your hutch-dress! SERIOUSLY! i love this stuff.




this one is just great. independent of the print-theme of this rave-post. although. plaid. is a great pattern. weave...



all photos from style.com

LASTLY! just in case you want more robyn in your life... i miss-labeled this photo so it didn't get posted in the robyn post. so. here! one more robyn.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Okay, so, I'm usually fairly into the fashion-type stuff you post here. Like, yeah, I can see it, I guess. But these? These are AWESOME! Favorite fashion in a fashion-post yet.

Travis said...

http://archidose.blogspot.com/2009/07/ae16-imitation-wood-grain-panels.html