Sunday, January 23, 2011

dance dance dance

goodmorning!

holy cow. i got 8 hours of sleep. at ONCE! i can't believe it.

dance and celebrate.



which is great because it reminds me of:



time to make some coffee in my kickass new machine from mel & marc. and then maybe even a SHOWER!

happy sunday, internets.

UPDATE!
i've been watching the prada ad over and over, and what i love about it most, i think, is that it isn't 'sexy'. they're dancing like i dance when i'm in my apartment doing the dishes and having a kickass time. and not like girls at a club or in a music video trying to look hot. so much advertising (fashion and otherwise) essentially boils down to sexy-factor. or the male gaze, blah blah. this ad says to me 'wear stripes with stripes! have an 'effing great time!' and i think to myself 'hells yes! i would LOVE to have an 'effing great time wearing my stripes with more stripes! MAYBE I'LL WEAR A BRIGHT FURRY STOLE TOO! because fashion props are AWESOME!!!'

2 comments:

Ione said...

New coffee machine? Thanks Mel and Marc. I'm coming to TO just to check that out.

Anonymous said...

The best kind of dancing is done when no-one is watching ;-)

www.styleonthecouch.wordpress.com
www.twitter.com/styleonthecouch