Friday, January 21, 2011

order

friday post! no real thread here... cause it is friday.

i just want some order in my life. you know? a desk. some drawers. for my notebooks. i like order. the couch-and-coffee-table are not a good desk. for one, there's a tv right in front of me. and for two, couches tend to lead to naps. maybe if i had a desk i wouldn't do things like accidentally security-latch myself out of my apartment, because i tied a bag of garbage to the security latch before going out... that would never happen. if i had a desk. because there would be order.

how do i resolve this problem? i look as desks in the internet and get jealous.








inter1or
interior designingtips
cupcakes and cashmere

also, where is my weekly flower delivery?! someone should set that up for me, no?



lastly: more margene-comparison. here she is when she was first here, and then last week. not as accurate a comparison as the stairs provided, but... still pretty good. for comparing. also in the more recent photo she is sporting her hot new collar. with birds! from 2 hounds design.


No comments: