Friday, April 6, 2012

ff

aaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddd... we're back to the body!

i can't say enough how much, as a sorta fashion blorg, i feel it is my responsibility here to focus on issue of the body. to counteract, at least a little, all of those images which are so narrow in their scope. all of the damage this industry of clothes does whether intentionally or not. so. bodies. again.

* chloe talks body-hate

this week is not the best week of my life. and i am eating so so so much icecream and i am making it my number one priority to not even for ONE MOMENT feel badly about eating all that icecream because how ever could something that might make me feel a bit better in this not-best week be anything but good and allowed and right? i will not let myself get all upons with the stupid stupid guilt.

and as a general rule. although i am generally good about not dissing my body much, or at least not doing it out loud. i am upping my efforts. cause what the hell, my body rules. hey! so does yours! nice body! i like the way it has bones and organs and it make miraculous stuff happen all the time! i like the way it can keep being a thing even if someone takes its leg away! THAT IS AMAZING! GREAT WORK!!!




No comments: