Friday, May 10, 2013

countdown to mud



this week there has been stomach flu and a day in hospital (great news my appedix is FINE! WOO!) and a flood.

A FLOOD.
all upons my bathroom and closet and kitchen. pouring out the ceiling.

but that's all got to be put aside now. i've epsom-bathed. i've packed. cause it is. 12 hours till we are set free on the MUDDER COURSE!!!

ARE YOU READY?!



GET IT!? hahahahahaha.
okay i may be hopped up on popsicles and the first legitimate meal i've eaten all week (carb load, duh).

but here are some tunes that make me exciiiiited and you should get exciiiiiiiited tooo cause MUD MUD MUD MUD MUD MUD MUD!!!! if i die, please avenge my death. xo!
(and i'm throwin elbows...) I LOVE IT!









okay byyyyyyyyeeeeeeee.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Um. So, when do I get the WWBRs of these? (And: WHOOP! I am jealous. Be sure to be covered every inch in the mud. Every one.)