Thursday, March 14, 2013

the broken pieces

SO WHAT IF I HAVE LISTENED TO THIS AT LEAST 32 TIMES TODAY?! YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME, MUSICALS. I CAN QUIT YOU ANYTIME I WANT! JUST CAUSE YOU'RE COMBINING MY LOVE OF MUSICALS AND MY LOVE OF TV? whatever. yes i know all of the harmony inside out. don't even worry 'bout it.



(or, but, if you must know, actually, i have been listening to the FULL version that wasn't on the show, cause then the guy sings a chorus alone so i can sing the harmony myself, duh. and probably you want to listen to it again, yeah? more? for longer? thought so.)



and, also, if you're wondering, yes, my neighbours more than likely want to kill me right about now. oooopssoooorrry.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Um. Okay, okay, but that string part, that sounds ever so distinctly Cello, right? Like, no way is that violin lady playing it. Maaaybe she's playing a viola, but the style of gliss is distinctly cello and the range is pretty low, right? Right?

erin k h said...

(yes, i did have the same thought. yeah... suspicious.)