Sunday, August 19, 2012

atop again with VISUAL AIDS!

a ton of people looked at my hair-question post. which is so hooray forever! BUT! only 12 people actually voted. (or, actually less cause there were 12 votes counted, but some people voted for more than one look which is totes allowed.) what's the deal, yo? i really need your help! i am less-decided than ever!

i got to thinking is that maybe people are having a hard time imagining what those hair colours would actually look like on ME rather than on the lovely lovelies that are pictured. so! funtimes sunday! i did an artistic representation of each hairs for you to consider! tadaaaa!!!!

here's the template. me at my most colourless. with the imagined hair length. you know. of the future.


right? yup. about right. okay. now here's me with all the hairs options. note. the copper tones (haha coppertone!) didn't scan very well on the red hairs. it's a bit pinker than i would go for. so. you know. be open in your considerations. 

{the darkest hairs} 

 {the mixed hairs}

{the red hairs} 

{the white hairs}

let's try again! now that you can seeeeeeee all the options.
(and for reals this is the most fun of my life. pretty much.)

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Blasted Internet deleted my post!
Marc votes red, I vote darks.
Rationale (or, why I'm right and he's wrong): in the red concept drawing you are rocking dark lips and rosy bronzed cheeks, but in life-life you often have beauty pale cheeks and soft pinky lips, etc. I think the red will be less well-matched than the darks with your soft pinkness, but darks would also work JUST as well with the drama makeup nights. Right??

Love,
Marc and Mel, live from Kuala Lumpur airport, anticipating another 24 hours of travel. xo

Emma said...

And, I guess because I already voted, it won't let me re-vote now. What? But it won't. So maybe you can only vote once... Anyway, my vote is RED. Yep. I'm doing it. I'm saying it. I've said it. Red it.

erin k h said...

yayyyy! kuala lampur votes?! how lucky am i?!

interesting fact! all the faces have the very same makeupsing - my candy pink blush and basic lipstick. so that means the red makes it stand out more and look all drams! that could be good or it could be bad. (also i did get water on the red face, so she's got a smudgey blush which does make it more present. anyways.)

ANYWAYS! this is so fun but also SO HARD! OH MAN!

Unknown said...

I am voting against multicolour, but maybe just because I've never seen anyone actually pull it off. Is that a challenge? You be the judge.

White is just kind of how I imagine your hair to be already, so it's the one I naturally go for. But the red one could be an interesting very-different way of looking.

I've just voted sort-of-for-and-sort-of-against two things. This is probably not that helpful.