Monday, March 17, 2014

saved my life

i have been rather harumph-y about the acapella pop groups trend for many reasons. mostly i'm a harmony/singing snob, and i'm all 'guys it is just the coolifying of choir', like, this ain't new, everybody calm down. aka i'm a no-fun meanie. also i don't have anyone to harmonize with so i'm cranky and jealous, i'll admit it. (kristel why can't you just live here in my apartment, and we won't do anything but sing, come on now.)

ANYWAYS. i'm breaking my hate-on today because i love this song very much, it gets me right in my super-cheesy-so-you-think-you-can-dancey-melodrama bits. there is a past-erin who could've used this to sing along with so so so loudly over and over way back years ago in jeanette manor. indulging that girl today.

)

happy monday, ahhhh, ooooooo.

No comments: