Monday, June 17, 2013

saved my life


the national live. for free. in the middle of my city. (the nearest city middle...) how magical can life get? pretty magical. it was beautiful and hard and sad and wonderful. they are so so good live. (and also they shared my photo on their facebook page, no big deal but KINDA A BIG DEAL!!! or whatever...) thanks to emma & megan for being my concert-buddies.



this NPR tiny desk concert is great. be sure to listen through it because it is pretty much all my favourites off the new album. (except slipped... why don't they play slipped? they didn't on friday either. siiigggh.) UGH PINK RABBITS. (i was a television version of a person with a broken heart.) ugh. brass and harmony.

happy moody-heart monday, internets.

1 comment:

embop said...

you are welcome - you made it happen girl!