Thursday, January 10, 2013

ughoooops

 {my new bedroom curtain that makes me wanna punch the air i love my room so much}

i just spent a few minutes thinking (like reeeeally thinking) about my friends (like the magical unicorn ones who are made out of love) and how much i love them and how some of them are sad and i wish they weren't, even though i know that sad is an important thing to be sometimes and i wouldn't trade back my sads for anything but still i wish i could make it go away because (what reason do i need when you already know they are magical unicorns?)...

so now i'm a little sad but bursting, too, with the lovingest bits. ooooops. ooof.

1 comment:

Ione said...

Sometimes sad is OK. As long as there's pursuit of a meaningful life and connection to someone or something beyond one's self, happiness comes around.