Tuesday, May 29, 2012

be sitting down

i don't want to be all with the bragging about how disastrously stylish i am. but. not only was jessa on hbo girls wearing my pants in an episode:

{see? there on the far left? nice pants, jessa!} 

{here i am brunch-partying in those pants for kate's birthday early this year. tada!}

but. check out vogue's hamish bowles. such a charmer. wearing this stylish purple trench not long ago:

{captured by tommy ton}

AND LOOK AT ME AT NIAGARA FALLS TWO YEARS AGO!!!

{also remember how loooong my hair was then?! put my shortest-recent-hair and current glasses on and i AM hamish bowles.}

hot damn, people. you are reading the right blog. i am a force of fashion forecasting. you are welcome for my incredible generosity of spirit that allows me to share myself with you, the humble internets.

1 comment: