Monday, August 22, 2011

saved my life - extra special for real

today was my first day at my NEW JOB!

which is pretty much the best thing, cause a) i'm pretty poor after a few months sans restaurant and b) THANK GOD I'M NOT RESTAURANTING ANYMORE!!! i mean. i maybe will never ever have to hustle for tips again! i am an executive assistant now. so there!

here's some awesome inspiring office (?) fashion for you and me.









photosare: donna karan spring 2010 campaign, aldo spring 2010 campaign, akris spring 2010 campaign, clean living shot steven klein in vogue march 2010, holts spring 2009 catalogue, coco sumner shot by rankin in elle uk may 2011, suburban girl shot by donat in zink fall 2009.

and. bonusimage! (did i mention my new boss has two italian greyhounds?!)



from elle canada august 2011.

AND. of course. what i wore on my first day.





happy monday.
(and in the continuation of less awesome, loving thoughts to jack layton's people. the canada people... heavy sighs. heavy hearts.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I think that, while nice, some of those outfits might NOT have been good choices for your first day at a new job. The giant red heart may have been a bit much... Good choice with your outfit!

Emma said...

I agree that the giant red heart may be best reserved for casual fridays, though her shoes are top-notch. Also, I'm pretty sure that one woman is trying to dress like Jacquie Kennedy, ant the other like Michael Jackson...

(Your boss has TWO? For real? Is that why you got the job?)