Saturday, July 30, 2011

vote please.

a very very important decision needs to be made!!!!

i have two couches that i must choose between. i need your help please, people of the internet!

let me tell you a bit about them:

couch one!


green! microfibre... this couch is super fun times, a good match to the wallpaper i want. a bit modern in shape, a bit classic in button tufting. great price.


couch two!


black. but not TOO black, you know? a textured black. a nice woven material, which i somewhat prefer to microfibre. a little more comfortable for corner-leaning/reading-posture, but the cushion-back may be problematic with margene. she may steal the cushions and throw them around. also it is a little more expensive. like. $300. more.

so?! pros and cons! thoughts?! talk to me, my people. help me out. i love them both differently. sigh. this is the worst! don't even get me started on my bed choices. and. come on! mattresses?! exhausting.

p.s. i got the apartment! fyi. so. thus. me planning the furniture purchases.

4 comments:

Emma said...

Yea apartment! That is so exciting. Just don't go spending all the money you ever had on couches...

And, first one, green one, gets my vote. By far. Kind of vintage-y, and with definite character. The blackish one is too boringly accounts' office/bachelor pad...

erin k h said...

okay, good. phew! cause that's what i decided last night while waiting for everyone's votes. (people. elections are important... you should act more quickly.)

turns out, not only is the green one way cooler, but i could buy it AND these two amazing lamps that i love and still be paying less than if i bought the black one. so. there you go!

Ione said...

I thought you said that colour was important so I spent all last night thinking over my decision :)
I also thought the green was cooler, so there it is.
PS Rick chooses whichever one is most comfortable for a 6'2" man.

dharmahum said...

another american vote not counted but cast for structure over comfort
plus the black pillow corners are engineered for dog chewability...and other abilities.