Friday, October 15, 2010

meet margene

i visited john-the-breeder yesterday. and i got to see my not-any-more-puppy ravenna. she's good. don't worry. you'd never know by looking at her that she has a broken leg. she was jumping around. she was all alert and cheery. she will have a lovely life out there in the grimsby area.

and my puppy! my this-time-it's-for-real puppy! her kennel name was waba waba (due to the sound she makes when drinking milk...) and her new name is margene. and she is the best puppy on earth.



she was born the day i visited john-the-breeder for the first time. she was in that litter that was almost born while we were there... she is one of only two pups to survive that birth. tough thing. and she is exactly what i dreamed my puppy would be like. silver-blue (true blue in breeder terms) with white paws and a white chest. and a crick in her tiny tail.




she should open her eyes sometime around monday. exciting! and john-the-breeder will be sending me photos of her every week so i can watch her grow. super exciting! she'll be coming to me around the 20th of november.

in the meantime. check out this add i helped style a while back... for chaz condos. if you look very carefully in the lounge scene (around 1:53) you can see a cream-coloured blur in the background chatting with an ambiguous male-shaped blob, and that cream-coloured blur is me! me as an extra. hilarious. also. please note that the earring the girl is wearing are mine (and i never got them back after shooting... arg. i should contact the model.) AND the keychain she carries... mine too!

5 comments:

Emma said...

Whoa. That's a long commercial. So...computer and real world meldy. Good styling. And, I totally saw your blob.

And Margene! Ha! Great. It's like you get TWO advents this year, hey?

KenKen said...

What type of dog is Margene?

erin k h said...

she's an italian greyhound.

Anonymous said...

I found them! Your earrings are on the dresser in the computer generated bedroom - should be easy enough to find...

Also it seems like you're buying more of a lifestyle than a condo at Chad. I had no idea you could do that!

Final also. Your puppy is ridiculously cute, but I bet my kitten could totally take it in a play fight. The cutest fight you've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

chaz not chad. buying a condo is chad is very different...