Thursday, November 5, 2009

being an artist again. maybe.

i'm going to apply for a residency at red deer college. it would be three months starting in january. and i would do a bunch of etchings of girls. and it would be nice. to be an artist again. for a bit at least. however: residencies don't pay cash dollars.

so. creative friends. any ideas on how a girl could make some cash dollars in red deer for three months in winter? discuss.

also. know of any other residencies in cool places that i should look at? discuss. too.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Charlie and I have made a whole database of awesome-looking residencies, and he has a book of them too. I'll email you. (Banff is an obvious one too, I guess.)

Travis said...

You should send an e-mail to my parents. I suspect they may have some leads for you.