Friday, April 24, 2009

models, bees and bikes

first of all. here is the newest composition sketch for the newest painting. (okay. not a very complicated composition. i admit...) the for reals painting is just under 5 foot square.



and then. two new etchings. these didn't go SO well, and i haven't spent a lot of time trying to print them as best they can be printed. because the print shop shuts early, so i got kicked out. sigh. but. this time i did the whole process all by my self with no help from my mentors jon and justin. so. yay me! (oh, and the photos of them are not super rad either. i swear the second one IS straight on all sides... i swear. but.)


i heart bikes



waitress for the bees

3 comments:

Ione said...

Really like those bike guys, can I have that one?

Emma said...

Ha ha ha! That's awesome. You do know that Charlie has a piece called 'waitress for the bees' and that it's a phrase Rob S., Charlie and I came up with one night over settlers? I'm so glad it's become such an artistic inspiration. I'm going to write something with that name now.

Anonymous said...

I also heart bikes.