Sunday, October 5, 2008

from the comforts of one's own home



yesterday i slept in a bit more than i should have. since the school hours are limited on the weekends, you have to be in before 2pm. i wasn't prepared by 2 to be in public, so instead i decided to work from home. and in my tiny apartment, where there is no desk, and where i like to keep the heating to a minimum, the only place big and warm enough for me was the bed.

i did thought webs with terms i want to further research and understand, organized my finances for the week, listened to good brain-stimulating music, and ate the occasional piece of chocolate. it was a fine fine saturday. and i never even had to put on proper clothes.

2 comments:

misssable said...

I found your blog via Facebook link! Awesomeness! I seeing what people are up to via blog. I have one too but it's friend protected since I got some creepy messages one time. I'll send you a friend invite!

Emma said...

Nice. Think you can paint from there too?